We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Addictions Specialist/ Substance Abuse Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate patients and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master's Degree required
Elizabeth City Treatment Center
Why Work Here?
Excellent work environment, Supportive team, room for growth!
Elizabeth City, NC