Bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant for Orthodontic Practice (Entry level position availabl
- $16 Hourly
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off, Vacation, 401K, Life/Health Ins
- Funny and amazing team
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the appropriate person
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar
- Monitor and respond to emails
- Maintain an organized filing system
- Help with other relevant office procedures
- High school diploma/GED required, Associates degree or administrative training is preferred
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant in a dental or medical office preferably
- Familiarity with standard office equipment such as printers and efax
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects
- Speak spanish as a second language
Elizabeth C Robles DDS LLCGermantown, MD
Get fresh Bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant for Orthodontic Practice (Entry level position availabl jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.