A family in Manhattan Beach, CA are seeking a part-time nanny for a minimum of 30 hours per week to join their family to care for their 1 and a half year old child, a happy little kiddo who sleeps well, eats well and enjoys being active and adventurous. The successful applicant will possess the following characteristics:
- A great deal of flexibility with hours and days per week - you may be required to travel with the mother and child for work; you may be required to work early mornings or late evenings.
- Have a BRIGHT, warm, loving and nurturing persona.
- Be well-versed in age-appropriate development and educational requirements.
Alongside this, the successful applicant will be very experienced with children and always remain reliable. You will also be responsible and possess the ability to take the initiative to maintain general house duties (including tidying up when necessary, laundry, and maintaining an organised and tidy household).
The role requires the successful applicant to:
- Care for the child's activities of daily living
- Encourage the child's curiosity and creativity through educational activities
- Prepare healthy, nutritious meals for the child (as well as the family if ever required)
- General housekeeping
- Driving the child to and from school and activities
Hours & Benefits:
- Potential start date will February 1st.
- 30 hours minimum per week.
- First Aid + CPR certified
- Willing to undergo background check
- Drivers license with clean driving record
- DMV driving record
Desired skills: Private Educator, Foreign Language Skills.
Compensation - $25 per hour.
PLEASE attach a CV, cover letter and credentials.