We are seeking a Route Delivery Driver-Class A, B or C to join our team in the Goodland, KS or Colby, KS area!
No Weekends – Home Daily
Responsible for timely and accurate delivery and/or pickup of goods to specified locations, loading and unloading trucks, trailers, warehouse keeping, and inventory control
• Check merchandise in against receiving ticket.
• Inspect and maintain vehicle properly and complete vehicle inspection reports.
• Report and record damage to vehicles, product, and/or equipment.
• Load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, forklift, or dolly.
• Pad, stack, and secure items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipments.
• Drive company trucks making prompt on-schedule deliveries and pick-ups while notifying dispatch of any delays in the delivery schedule.
• Assist in maintaining the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
• Valid Class A, B, or C driver's license
• Knowledge of DOT paperwork preferred
• Current medical certification card or ability to obtain a card.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Warehouse, forklift, pallet jack, and previous delivery experience,
• Knowledge of the delivery area preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life Insurance, and paid time off.