Freight Dispatcher (Carrier Sales I) M-F 0800-1700 PST
- Expired: December 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you someone who loves the ability to affect your own income? Are you a strong multi-tasker who is a clear & concise communicator and has a knack and passion for negotiating? Need to be in a high energy environment that is ever changing? ELITE is looking for YOU!
(IN OFFICE ROLE)
M-F 8AM to 5PM PST
The primary function of a Carrier Sales Rep I at ELITE is to broker and manage our clients' freight, using our innovative, technology-driven processes. As a CSR I, you will be responsible for negotiating the most competitive rates for our client's shipping needs, while also maintaining responsibility for successful delivery of each client's freight. Additionally, you will build carrier relationships within your assigned territory to be able to grow mutually beneficial relationships with partner carriers with the goal of securing consistent capacity, at more competitive rates and at the highest service levels. The work of a CSR I is critical to reinforcing the brand promise of ELITE - to provide every client, big or small, with industry-leading on-time delivery (OTD) rates and best-in-class customer service levels at competitive prices.
ELITE Transit Solutions is a rapidly growing third-party logistics (3PL) company with an office in the heart of Scottsdale's dynamic Old Town neighborhood. Surround yourself with highly motivated individuals who bring hustle and heart to work every day! At ELITE, we match our shipping partners with the best carriers possible to push the supply chain forward and provide the top customer service in the biz.
Our proprietary technology is pushing us forward & there are big things on the horizon!
Come be part of our team and build something Distinctly ELITE.
- Casual Office Environment - wear jeans!
- Open, modern workspaces - no cubicles!
- Lounge Area - pool tables, ping pong and a kegerator
- Benefits - (medical, dental, vision) start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Student loan repayment matching program
- 401k match
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate load availability to drivers within our carrier network to help overall load coverage.
- Negotiate rates and secure carriers/drivers for loads.
- Oversee assigned freight, from time of dispatch through pickup of the shipment while providing real-time information to all stakeholders.
- Build and grow carrier relationships within your assigned territory through daily communication to learn their needs as well as communicate ELITE's daily load availability.
- Manage phone calls/emails as assigned per day, communicating details effectively with internal and external customers and management.
- Be responsible to achieve assigned KPI's based on the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly targets.
- Resolve problems for carriers using critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Participate in and contribute professionally to weekly team meetings.
- Uphold ELITE's technology initiatives.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high energy office environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to field a high call volume while also working on the computer.
- Strong negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- 2 or 4-year degree from an accredited university is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Elite Transit Solutions, and its subsidiaries, are proud to be equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expressions, or other characteristics protected by law. Elite Transit Solutions also makes reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform a job unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship.
Elite Transit Solutions
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Elite Transit Solutions
Get fresh Carrier Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.