Driver CDL (Class B)
- Posted: over a month ago
About the Job:
You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of Roofing materials to customer job sites. You will represent ERS with a focus on providing friendly and professional customer service. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle, touch, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and possess the coordination and physical ability to safely drive. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
We are looking for team members at every level to dedicate their time, talents, and resources to the industry and local communities we serve each year. Elite Roofing Supply’s core values are a key contributor to our story. They fuel our hiring decisions, guide our leadership philosophy, and serve as the backbone for how we operate.
Ask yourself – are you humble, accountable, safe, do you aspire to be better than yesterday, and provide a top tier level of customer satisfaction? Join an industry that is vastly growing, swipe right, and apply now!
Come crawl, walk, and run with us towards expansion into new markets nationwide.
How to Apply:
- To be considered, please submit your application online and complete our company assessment by copying and pasting the following link into your browser and following the steps: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/48hHnJgd8T
Who we are:
Since 2013, Elite has experienced continual growth throughout the United States. We are an independent roofing distributor operated by industry-leading market experts who are knowledgeable in both commercial and residential roofing.
Elite strongly believes in developing and mentoring our team members to help them reach their full potential by enhancing and utilizing their knowledge, skills, and abilities. With Elite, you can obtain your personal and professional goals.
Elite provides a custom benefits package to meet your needs!
- Health Insurance (HSA & FSA Available)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- PTO accrual starts on Day 1
- PTO Cash-Out Program
- 401(k) Plan (optional match)
- Life Insurance, AD&D, & Short-Term Disability (company paid)
- Additional Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 8 Paid Holidays and Birthday
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Costco or AAA Membership
- Discounts for Verizon, AT&T, Pet Healthcare Program, and much more!
Come find out why we are the ELITE!Requirements:
- Must be Safety focused.
- Must have a valid Class “B” Commercial Driver’s License in good standing with Airbrake and Hazmat endorsement.
- Clean driving record.
- OSHA approved Powered Industrial Equipment certification. (We will provide training)
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs+ repeatedly throughout the day.
- Able to successfully pass a DOT drug test and background check.
- Able to access rooftops for specific deliveries.
- Comfortable working outdoors and occasionally at heights.
- Knuckle Boom and Moffett experience is a HUGE plus!
Elite Roofing Supply
5455 S Nogales HighwayTucson, AZ
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Elite Roofing Supply
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?