Assistant Branch Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for team members at every level to dedicate their time, talents, and resources to the industry and local communities we serve each year. Elite Roofing Supply’s core values are a key contributor to our story. They fuel our hiring decisions, guide our leadership philosophy, and serve as the backbone for how we operate.
Ask yourself – are you humble, accountable, safe, do you aspire to be better than yesterday, and provide a top tier level of customer satisfaction? Join an industry that is vastly growing, swipe right, and apply now!
Come crawl, walk, and run with us towards expansion into new markets nationwide.
How to Apply:
- To be considered, please submit your application online and complete our company assessment by copying and pasting the following link into your browser and following the steps: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/48hHnJgd8T
Who we are:
Since 2013, Elite has experienced continual growth throughout the United States. We are an independent roofing distributor operated by industry-leading market experts who are knowledgeable in both commercial and residential roofing.
Elite strongly believes in developing and mentoring our team members to help them reach their full potential by enhancing and utilizing their knowledge, skills, and abilities. With Elite, you can obtain your personal and professional goals.
Come find out why we are the ELITE!
About the Job:
Elite Roofing Supply is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to work in conjunction with their Branch Manager and lead the team with energy, professionalism, and excellent customer service.
- Assist Drivers and warehouse operations to include dispatch, assigning, and training personnel to receive, place and distribute roofing materials.
- Oversee the daily operations of the warehouse to ensure that orders are pulled timely and accurately and that they are loaded and unloaded for our customers.
- Assist in the dispatching of trucks for timely and accurate delivery of products to job sites.
- The Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing inventory control to include purchasing, weekly cycle counts, pricing, review, and disposition of the damaged and outdated stock. Other duties include order processing, day-end balancing, and assisting with all other areas of running the branch.
- Experience as a Supervisor or Assistant Manager in a warehouse environment. Roofing, Building Supplies, Beverage or Food Distribution is ideal.
- Relevant purchasing and inventory management experience.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented with a minimal error rate, computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Dedicated to service and sales excellence by developing lasting customer relationships.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Agility software is preferred, but not required as it is easily learned by someone who has database experience.
- Bilingual is a huge plus.
Elite provides a custom benefits package to meet your needs!
- Health Insurance (HSA & FSA Available)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- PTO accrual starts on Day 1
- PTO Cash-Out Program
- 401(k) Plan (optional match)
- Life Insurance, AD&D, & Short-Term Disability (company paid)
- Additional Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 8 Paid Holidays and Birthday
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Costco or AAA Membership
- Discounts for Verizon, AT&T, Pet Healthcare Program, and much more!
Powered by JazzHR
Elite Roofing Supply
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elite Roofing Supply