Have you been waiting for an opportunity to grow in a business where you can travel and build a real career? Do you consider yourself a creative, hard-working individual?
We believe that three things draw the best from our people:
Competition, Travel, and Creativity. By focusing on a team-oriented environment, our employees are given all of the tools they need to grow, succeed, and thrive both professionally and personally. We care about all of our employees and believe that without them, we would not be the world-renowned consulting firm that we are.
About Our New Openings:
As a Public Relations Associate, we are looking to hire people that are interested in facilitating positive communication skills. Whether that is between clients, customers, or even individuals in our office setting. This position allows for public speaking and market research study opportunities as well. In addition, this position also gives our employees opportunities to progress into various management positions to those that work hard.
● Perform tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
● Aid marketing executives with organizing projects
● Assist with organizing promotional events and campaigns and attend them to ensure their success
● Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
● Communicate directly with clients and build trusting relationships
● Prior experience as a marketing assistant or experience in a related field
● High School Diploma; degree in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus
● Excellent communicator with a strong attention to detail
● Strong organizational skills
● Positive and professional demeanor
Don’t wait any longer to feed your wanderlust, Apply TODAY!
For Consideration: Send in your resume, LinkedIn profile, or cover letter as soon as possible in order to be contacted immediately upon review. Candidates must be over the age of 18 in order to qualify.