The Entry Level Communications Assistant is a junior level role that serves as an integral, team member across multiple client accounts: developing, and supporting our business development team.
● Business Development
● Developing Marketing Campaigns
● Overseeing a variety of accounts
● Advertising solutions
● Creating Brand Awareness and Increasing Market Share for Clients
● College degree preferred. High school graduate/GED required.
● Marketing / sales experience preferred.
● Possess strong strategic thinking skills.
● Good communication (written, oral and listening), presentation and customer service skills required.
● Knowledge of marketing is essential.
● Excellent in person presence a must.
● Overall knowledge of advertising and marketing concepts.
● Must be detailed and deadline oriented.
For Consideration: Send in your resume or cover letter as we already started the interview process.