Real Estate Office Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
Elite Realty Partners is a fast-growing and dynamic group of real estate professionals serving the South Florida real estate market. Come join our team.
Elite Realty Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Elite Realty Partners