NEED SEVERAL POSITIONS FILLED FOR COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROGRAM! WE PROVIDE TRAINING AND OUR INTERESTED IN INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT TO EXPAND THEIR CAREER!
The Outreach Representatives will ensure accurate and timely collection and analysis of the Federal LifeLine Program data for monitoring progress towards meeting goals and reporting to agency funders.
Our company initiatives the public concern of the unprivileged lacking communication to better their livelihood and the progression of seeking impactful alternatives for low-income families to change their stance economically and provide overall security.
Here at Paragon, our company's mission is to continuously push forward individually and collectively. Paragon, creates a team environment where we are greater than just the sum of our parts, which is relative to the meaning behind our company’s name, a person viewed as a model of excellence.
- Create, distribute, and collect records of program participants
- Create program activities and accurate participant records in unique databases
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of community participation in databases
- Attend database management training as required by funders and/or division leadership
- Generate data reports at regular intervals throughout the year to check for accurate and complete data collection
- Understand program goals, monitor progress towards meeting these goals, and communicate this progress to program leadership on a regular basis
- Provide general assistance to the members of the division
- Ensure participant files contain all necessary and up-to-date participation documentation
- Take messages and route calls as needed in a courteous and pleasant manner
- Greet and assist community members in the division/program
- Assist in day to day operations of the division/program as needed
- Assist in the completion and processing of reports for the division
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by operational management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and commitment to program necessities
- Problem-solving abilities
- Comfort taking initiative to learn the data needs of the program, determine and generate corresponding data reports, and share findings on an on-going basis
- Courteous and pleasant manners
- Customer service and organization skills
- Good judgment and commitment to ensuring the confidentiality of participants' records
- Professional demeanor
- Commitment to good attendance and punctuality
- Commitment to the agency’s mission
- Experience working with not-for-profit agency/organization