*Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
We're currently offering sales and customer service positions that include full comprehensive training for our Entry Level Sales and Financial Advisor. No prior sales or customer service experience is necessary, and we will train you to use a variety of skills from sales and customer service to management and mentorship.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Financial Advisor | Debt Relief Consultant will include:
- Face to face finance & debt counseling and assistance which will help clients establish a realistic plan for managing their money & investments to avoid bankruptcy.
- Helping clients evaluate their financial situation by providing free financial estimates and consumer proposal solutions that match their individual finance needs that budgeting alone will not solve.
- Working with the client to implement the financial plan and provide periodic follow-up finance services.
Financial Advisor | Debt Relief Consultant Working Conditions:
Financial Advisor | Debt Relief Consultant spend time between face to face contact with clients in their preferred meeting areas and completing financial and debt assessments, case studies, plans and reports.
A Financial Advisor | Debt Relief Consultant should possess the following characteristics:
- Ability to be non-judgmental
- High energy
- Sensitivity to and an understanding of beliefs and values not your own
- Great communication skills
- Critical thinking skills and good judgment
- Debt Advisors should enjoy working with and helping people, finding innovative solutions to problems and taking responsibility for their work
Requirements of the Financial Advisor | Debt Relief Consultant:
- 0-5 years of experience in financial counseling, sales, debt management, credit counseling, financial advising, finance, bankruptcy preventing, mortgages and/or lending is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) is preferred.
- Travel to meet with clients face to face will be a role requirement. Access to a reliable vehicle or mode of transportation is highly recommended.