Retail, Sales & Customer Service Experience needed for Full-Time Entry Level Management – Full Training
Customer Service, Sales or Retail Experience Needed.
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or sales/customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry-level positions we are currently hiring for. People with sales, customer service or retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry-level sales and marketing positions. If you’ve had six months of retail, sales and customer service experience or both please apply.
How Will Being a Team Member at our firm will Benefit You:
- Leadership development – we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the company president and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
Our top tier management team is outsourced by several Fortune 100 & 500 clients in the areas of telecommunications, green energy, and technology industries. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers face to face. We believe in a relationship-based approach.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry-Level Managers are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude – a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We will be training candidates for full-time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry-level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees, and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.