Entry Level Territory Sales Manager – Sales Manager
Continuous development, innovative thinking dedicated to our clients continued growth.
Join FORTIS and take your talent into new territories.
At FORTIS we believe that the freedom of expression, autonomy, and accountability are essential to each individual's personal development and behind our success. We know that the future depends on our capacity to innovate, invent, propose...to take action. That's why we are looking for people willing to take up challenges with confidence in their abilities.
FORTIS has an immediate opening for the right individual to join us as an Entry Level Territory Sales Manager, based in the local area. and covers the entire state of NJ with some local travel required. This position contributes to FORTIS' success by communicating the features and benefits of our clients brands and services in order to drive sales and brand loyalty.
Duties and Responsibilities include - Territory Sales Manager – Sales Manager:
- Achieve and exceed sales and event goals
- Drive customer preference for our clients products and loyalty to their brands
- Ensure timely and accurate, two-way communication between the clients and the customer
- Effective and efficient territory management, leading to customer segmentation and customer partnership for achievement of sales goals
- Enhance distributor business and profitability
Requirements: Territory Sales Manager – Sales Manager:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- 1-5 Years Experience in Sales
- 1-2 Years Experience in marketing or promotions
- Excellent oral, written, and nonverbal communication skills
- Broad knowledge of animal health industry or demonstrated capacity to learn
- Strong computer skills in both software applications and database management
Are you ready to be part of something great?