Customer Service Representative:
We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred