A company’s most crucial element is its human element. With employee talent, passion, and commitment driving the success of a business, it’s no wonder why our sales and marketing training team is essential to PSI, industry leader in sales, consulting & brand development.
- Our structured initial 6 week training program is meant to bring out your strengths and utilize your talents in our all-inclusive Managing Training Program.
Entry Level Position:
- Introduction to direct customer service and customer acquisition strategies.
- One on one customer interaction based on leads provided by client.
- Clean Energy product knowledge and training.
- Packaging and presenting new promotions and consumer marketing efforts.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, you will develop skills in:
- Brand Development
- Territory Management
- Lead Based Customer Service
- Multi Tasking
- New Hire Training
- Establish feedback for clients
- Direct Customer Service
- Client Tablet Work
Our ideal qualifications are:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and training skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Mastery of good habits and professionalism
- An entry level position will accelerate your professional development in the job market and provide you with hands on training that will prepare you for your future career. We want to give you a rewarding, practical work experience.
*Please let us know if you are a recent graduate looking for a career or resume booster!
*Growth potential into the Assistant Management positions in 6 months.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager