Elite Physical Therapy Inc Warwick, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come Join Our Team! We are an award-winning Physical Therapy practice with several location throughout Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts and continuing to expand. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the medical field only.
Training is provided.
Purpose: To work with a well-trained team of Billing and Collections Specialist's to ensure all physical therapy services provided are billed out in a timely manner and the maximum reimbursement is received.
- Reports directly to Collections Manager
- Credentialing a plus
- Customer Service
- Ability to perform a bill run with claims review and edits
- Payment posting electronic- work denials
- Working paper claims seeking secondary payment by way of HCFA/1500 Forms - ensuring all edits are complete with the EOB attached prior to sending
- AR Report - working old claims obtaining a current status, edits/ rebills with all insurances, private, commercial, WC, MVA, and auto claims
- Working litigated WC claims and liability claims with obtaining a current status
- Ensuring attorney liens are on file
- Flipping cases after patients insurance is exhausted
- Medical records requests
- Patient accounts
- Prepare a daily deposit
- Understands the difference between visit limits and a calendar year limit
- Cross-trained in all areas of the Collections Department
- Other miscellaneous duties as required to help the Collections Department run smooth
Elite Physical Therapy Inc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elite Physical Therapy Inc