Do you think like an entrepreneur, are a go-getter and love the opportunity to sell? This is the perfect opportunity for you. Come join the fastest growing sports nutrition distributor in America. A family owned business, our culture is designed for your success.
We are looking for our next Sales Representative to expand delivery and sales boundaries in the greater Portland area. The ideal candidate will promote our brands and product lines by executing strategies for selling, displaying, and merchandising products in retail account stores. Responsible for building and maintaining territory relationships and revenue. Handles store sets, special displays, and delivers product to stores.
All candidates must have valid class C driver’s license & clean DMV record. This role is perfect for an early riser with a consistent schedule (Monday-Friday, early AM start time). Great opportunity for growth and long-term potential growing your route business!
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- Responsible for the relationship, sales growth, and service of all assigned retail account stores
- Ownership of all route activity, including but not limited to, emergency response to customers’ needs (i.e., product delivery and merchandising)
- Interacts with internal and external customers with a high degree of professionalism and courtesy
- Build relationships/rapport with store personnel – know receivers and managers by name
- Effectively communicates all promotional activity and pricing changes to assigned accounts
- Seek and pursue selling opportunities at assigned retail accounts
- Maximize and utilize available selling areas, seeking additional selling space, including schematic development
- Maintains all signage, POS, and shelf tags and process requests as needed
- Maintains consistency of service and dependability
- Deliver product orders as required insuring proper in-stock inventories
- Faces forward all products
- Stock merchandise at all assigned accounts using proper rotation techniques to ensure product freshness, out of date product to be properly credited and disposed of
- Communicate via telephone, verbal, e-mail, or written reporting to Supervisor
- Complete with accuracy and submit on a daily basis all required paperwork
- Responsible for reporting quality and/or distribution issues to Supervisor on a timely basis
- Accountable for accuracy of each load, notifying Supervisor and appropriate Warehouse personnel immediately regarding any discrepancies
- Safe vehicle operation, including, but not limited to; AM/PM vehicle inspection reports, visual vehicle inspection (walk around), cleanliness of vehicle, professional, courteous and safe driving techniques
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands or fingers, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions while driving a vehicle on roads
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- From time to time – the work is performed in a retail store setting with hard floors and higher than office noise levels
- From time to time – the individual will be required to work in a large Cooler or Freezer environment for short periods of time to inspect inventory
- Dress business casual, business formal or LTF wear as required
- High school diploma or equivalent, three months to one year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid class C driver’s license and clean DMVR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a professional image
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentages
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of internal and external customers
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Elite Nutritional Products, INC
Why Work Here?We are the largest fitness and health distribution company located in the Pacific Northwest. We work with the biggest names in sports nutrition, distributing nearly 1000 products. The latest shipping cutoff times and next day shipping to Oregon, Washington, Northern Idaho and parts of Northern California make us the desired distributor for most retailers. With delivery routes throughout most of the Northwest, we offer unbeatable service and great personal relationships.
Family first culture with incredible opportunities for growth!