EMC is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on groundbreaking campaigns with an events and marketing firm in the local region. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and business development strategies. Their goal is to provide the same marketing as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services with some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Marketing Assistant position is a valued team member in the marketing and business development department. The position is considered entry-level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct brand education with consumers, promotional techniques, visual merchandising and inventory control. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team leader in the marketing department.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador team
- Interact and communicate with customers
- Problem solve and make professional judgments
- Must be able to work full-time hours and some weekends for special events.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- 2 or 4-year college degree in related field
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Bonuses, and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
The successful candidate will not only benefit from a guaranteed base salary, bonuses, uncapped commission structure, but will also have an exciting, fast-paced working atmosphere. On top of that, they will also receive superb career development opportunities.
FULL PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED.
This is NOT a 100% commission job. Our reps are GUARANTEED a paycheck every week.
EMC does not participate in any door to door sales, business to business sales, multi-level marketing, telemarketing, or cold calling.