Elite Media Communications offers customers a unique and personalized buying experience. We pride ourselves on tailoring great customer service to each individual, being sure to meet their preferences and fit their budget.
Key Position Duties:
- Complete paid training on product & service information
- Follow current tech trends in order to offer recommendations to customers
- Be knowledgeable about current promotions and upcoming launches
- Assist customers with all inquiries and transactions to find the best products/services for their needs
- Stay up to date on all products and services offered, as well as consumer electronic trends
- Interact with a wide range of customers to ensure their needs are addressed
- Address all customer complaints to ensure customer retention
- Work as part of a retail team to drive sales, meeting office goals
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years in Customer Service, Sales or Leadership preferred
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the US
Our Team Enjoys:
- Flexible Scheduling, full time & part-time available
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience ($10-15 /Hr Plus Commission)
- Management training opportunities to qualified associates
- Career opportunities within our firm!
- Travel opportunities via business trips and annual R&R
- Ability to cross-train in sales, branding, and marketing
- Great Company Culture! We value teamwork and both personal and professional development
With Spring just around the corner, we are looking to fill these positions quickly! Reach out to HR team today to apply and schedule an interview ASAP to start your new career today!