We work with Fortune 100 clients to represent their brands at events and promotional spaces, our vacancies are in the customer service side of our business.
This is a field customer service position, NOT an office, NOT in house and NOT a behind a desk position.
This is a great job if you are looking for a career change or are just getting started in your professional career. No experience necessary, all paid training is provided!
The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres, be outgoing, a self-starter and motivated. Passive, quiet individuals usually have a difficult time in our upbeat environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
• Assist customer service and sales team toward achievement of operational goals.
• Provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
• Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries
.• Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
Our minimum requirements for the role are:
- Experience in customer service and sales preferred but not required, training provided
- At least 18 years old
- Vehicle & Up to Date Smart Phone Required
College degree preferred although not essential for the correct candidate
To be considered please apply today sending your resume. Please expect contact from our HR team within a 48 hour turnaround.
WE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN DOOR TO DOOR SALES, BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES, OR TELEMARKETING SALES
THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL WORK ENVIRONMENT, YOU MUST LOOK AND ACT THE PART