Equipment Maintenance Technician
Elite Line Services provides world class Maintenance Solutions under the umbrella of our parent company Daifuku, an international leader in the Manufacturing and Integration of Material Handling Equipment including conveyors, sorters, pickers and robotics.
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for experienced Equipment Maintenance Technicians to maintain Material Handling Equipment (conveyors, sorters, packing lines, etc.) in their new location in Hanahan, SC!
Please note that typical shifts are Wednesday-Saturday, 9:00pm-7:30am.
- Up to $24.46/hr.!
- Comprehensive Benefits that including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, and Paid Leave!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Training to work in a Cutting Edge Fulfillment Center!
- A Safety-First culture!
- Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical.
- Trains employees as needed.
- Provide feedback on tasks in the Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Complete assigned PMs and provide feedback on any improvements that might be needed.
- Ability to install and maintain-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders.
- Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance.
- Work with teams to complete any additional projects as assigned.
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Compliance with all ELS safety programs, policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- High school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience maintaining equipment required.
- Ability to work all days and shifts, including overtime (24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation, including holidays).
- Degree from a vocational school or college with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field or 4 years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in the following areas: Automated conveyors systems and controls, Electrical and electronic principles, Blueprint and electrical schematic reading, Knowledge of CMMS programs, Preventative maintenance procedures, Industrial electrical, Industrial controls, Industrial Electronics, Industrial PC literacy, and Knowledge of N.E.C.
We strive to provide our clients with Best in Class Facility Maintenance Solutions. If you would like to be a part of a team bringing that service to one of the most recognizable companies in the world please Apply Now!
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.