Assistant Maintenance Manager
Elite Line Services provides world class Maintenance Solutions under the umbrella of our parent company Daifuku, an international leader in the Manufacturing and Integration of Material Handling Equipment including conveyors, sorters, pickers and robotics.
We are partnering with Amazon and looking for an experienced Assistant Maintenance Manager to lead a team of cross-functional maintenance technicians on an assigned shift while ensuring a safe working environment at their Las Vegas, NV location!
- Dedicated to supporting maintenance technicians by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and maintenance goals.
- Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationship with operations
- Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
- Help to develop, set and track budgets
- Understand and implement safety programs.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination.
- Mentor all maintenance employees by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and made a consistent effort to go above and beyond.
- Project planning and cost analysis
- Promotes and conducts good housekeeping.
- Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
- Monitor the Company’s Quality program in the station and ensure conformity and implementation of standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and Company safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site and at any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with Company Safety Officer.
- Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at heart.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
1. A completed Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years’ Amazon experience.
2. Previous internship or leadership experience
3. Experience in project management.
4. Experience with the following: Automated Conveyor Systems and Controls, Electrical and Electronic principles, Blueprint and Electrical Schematic reading, CMMS Programs, Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PDM) procedures, Industrial Electrical, Industrial Controls (PLCs), Industrial Electronics, Industrial PC literary, N.E.C.
We strive to provide our clients with Best in Class Facility Maintenance Solutions. If you would like to be a part of a team bringing that service to one of the most recognizable companies in the world please Apply Now!
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition.