Alternating Home Care Scheduler
Elite Home Care Greer, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
Elite Home Care is a non-medical home care company specializing in helping seniors to remain independent in their homes. We currently provide services in Greenville, Greer, Anderson, Lyman, Inman and surrounding areas.
The Scheduler is chiefly responsible for addressing the concerns of all Clients' scheduling needs. Answering the phones professionally and efficiently. Ensure that all guests are helped professionally. The Scheduler will consult and work closely with the scheduling team in maintaining all client care and ensuring that the schedule is complete. Filling holes and notifying the client of who will be coming. Notifying the client and responsible party is key. Checking all missed shifts and calling caregivers within a timely manner to ensure that they are on shift. If they are running late, communication with the client is of utmost importance. At the end of the scheduled shift the Scheduler is responsible for sending a detailed report to all members of the team.
- The Scheduler will direct the on-call caregivers and ensure that they stay on task.
- In the event of a call out, the Scheduler will either fill the shift, send an on call, or at last resort cover the shift themselves.
- If the Scheduler must go to the shift themselves, notifying the Supervisor on call and rolling the phones to the appropriate person
- Experience in clinically working with other adults in either acute or residential/long term care settings.
- Experience in clinically working with older adults with memory concerns such as Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia Diagnoses.
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Flexibility in schedule
- Two day shifts a week
- Two night shifts a week
- Every other weekend 3p-11p
- Friday 3p-11p every 3rd week