Fundraising / Customer Service Representative
Elite Generations Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elite Generations is expanding and we are opening up new locations in the Greater Dallas Area. We are currently looking for 5-8 hardworking, energetic people with a positive attitude.
Our culture here at Elite Generations is supportive and cohesive; we share a competitive mindset, a desire to succeed and we do this while cheering on the rest of the Elite Generations team. No one creates success alone. Our team works together to launch initiatives, companies, brands, products, and missions that better our community. We value our team and continue fostering each and every relationship. Some team outings we participate in include team workouts, weekly team get-togethers, cookouts, and one of our favorites, our international pot-luck. Our team functions also reinforce the open communication that has made us so successful. We get more comfortable with each other every time we venture away from our work roles. Coming to the office is really more like spending time with close friends as a result. It’s a positive atmosphere in which we all support each other.
- Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy opportunities
- Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team
- Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise
- Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations
- Community Relations
- Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
Skills & Must-Haves:
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task
- Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment
- Self-confident and outgoing personality
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box
- Creative mindset
- Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
This role involves in-person fundraising activities for local non-profits
Elite GenerationsWhy Work Here?
Our dynamic team engages consumers to deliver outstanding results.
BusinessView all jobs at Elite Generations