Fire Sprinkler Designer / Project Manager
Elite Fire Sprinkler Systems Hiawatha, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical
If you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 3 year of experience, please read on!
We are a fast-growing full-service Fire Protection company in Cedar Rapids Iowa that is looking for the right individual to join our team. We specialize in design build projects which will allow you to be creative and hands on with these specific projects and customers. This individual must be a self-starter with excellent communications skills.
Elite Fire Sprinkler Systems is a full-service fire suppression company that designs, installs, services and inspects fire protection systems. We offer the following benefits with a great pay scale based from your experience. Minimum Starting Wage of 65K!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage Plans
- 13 PTO Days Year One
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (K) Program
Qualified Candidates shall have:
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years Fire Protection Design Experience
- NICET Level III or IV certification is required.
- Able to read engineer/design, architectural, and structural blueprints.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office, SprinkCAD, and a hydraulic calculation program.
- For mapping the current population of designers, an equivalent CAD design program to SprinkCAD’
- Visualizes 3D concepts and solves basic mathematic problems.
- Proficient in interpreting and applying applicable NFPA standards.
- Must obtain and retain any licenses that are required by national, state/province, and local codes. (Company Paid)
- Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail.
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt.
- Review construction contract documents and coordinate with sub-contractors and General Contractor/owner to gather the required information to design the project’s sprinkler system.
- Thorough use of analytical thinking and problem solving, determine construction feasibility and systems possibilities.
- Create detailed drawings through extensive use of AutoCAD, AutoSprink, or HydraCAD type programs.
- Create stock list for all material required throughout the project.
- Perform hydraulic calculations.
- Develop initial schedules for preliminary project work.
- Maintain design historical records for future use.
- Develop positive and ongoing relationships with customers to ensure company is meeting customers’ expectations.
- Coordinate with other departments within office to ensure proper handover of job information
- Perform Project Manager functions as required.
- Complete other assigned responsibilities as directed by immediate supervisor or other WSFP management personnel.
You will not be another cog in the wheel, but a critical member of our team that will help us and you as an individual grow.
Elite Fire Sprinkler Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Elite Fire Sprinkler SystemsWhy Work Here?
We are small family like company that rely upon one another daily. You wont be a number in the system but a valuable asset to our team.
1165 Industrial AveHiawatha, IA
GovernmentView all jobs at Elite Fire Sprinkler Systems