Blown Film Extrusion Assistant - night shift 3 Needed!!
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, 401k, dental, life insurance,
This position assists the operator who is responsible for the overall operation of the Blown-Film Extrusion process.
• Assist machine operator where assigned.
• Communicate with operator in all aspects (safety, productivity, quality)
• Work and think safely at all times
• All other duties assigned by management.
• Strong Safety and Attendance Record.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Entry Level position to support Extrusion Department in various tasks such as Set-Up, Quality Checks, Roll Removal etc.
• Maintain AIB standards
• Able to lift 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
• Able to work 12 hour shift.
• Helps ensure all policies and procedures for the company and the American Institute of Baking (AIB) are followed
Equal Opportunity Employer with a generous benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life/long and short term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401K, service recognition program, tuition reimbursement.
At Bema, we respect your personal healthcare decisions. As a result, we do NOT require the Covid 19 vaccine as a prerequisite of employment.
All candidates are pre-screened with a phone interview and undergo drug testing and background testing through an outside company.
Elite ExtrusionWhy Work Here?
Great owner, great benefits, great people!
3620 Ohio Avenue in St. CharlesSaint Charles, IL