- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Convert “no” into “yes” by identifying and resolving potential obstacles such as budget, timelines, shareholders, competition, and other pain points
- Meet or surpass the monthly quota for sold business and lead requirements/ revenue-generating activities
- Initiate outgoing cold calling and emailing to potential customers, schedule in-person sales appointments, and follow up on client requests for information
Basic Job Duties:
- Perform initial inspections
- Assess the needs/wants of the property owner
- Meet assigned insurance adjusters (as necessary)
- Discuss the scope of work with homeowners
- Write contract based on the scope of work
- Act as the liaison between insurance carriers and homeowners
- Follow up with homeowners when the job is complete to ensure satisfaction
- A consistent top performer in sales
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Stellar communication, presentation, persuasion, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- Some industry or product knowledge preferred and a High school diploma is required
- Excellent communication ability to influence others around you
- Amazing win-win attitude
- Passionate about helping people - you're selling products and services to improve someone's home
- Relationship builder and master connector
- Physically able to climb a ladder and inspect roofs, so you can't be afraid of heights
- Love to work outside and sell in the home, or in a remote environment
Elite Exteriors, Inc. is an established contracting company, specializing in helping repair residential and commercial properties. Located in the heart of Apple Valley, Minnesota. Our culture is all about trust, building relationships, and enjoying what you do. You will experience a company culture that is like NO OTHER contracting company out there! Family is at the core of what the company is all about - and that is what you will feel like working here at Elite. Our employees come to work because they WANT to be here.
Elite Exteriors, Inc.
AddressApple Valley, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Elite Exteriors, Inc.