Elite East Coast Marketing Inc. is a marketing and event services firm that emphasizes innovation and teamwork to evolve brands into streamlined and engaging experiences that establish customer loyalty. Our mission is to leverage creativity to drive growth for our clients, our firm, and our team. We accomplish this thanks to the collaboration and dedication of our amazing Brand Management team and we are excited to announce new entry-level openings in this elite group!
As an Entry-Level Brand Manager, you will work closely with sales, marketing, and product development to help execute a brand strategy that drives brand awareness, engagement, and conversion at our promotional events. Training will be provided, however, a background in leadership and achievement is preferred to really thrive in this brand manager role (this may include extracurricular activities, team captain, and informal leadership roles). Experience in sales, customer service, and promotional marketing is a major plus!
Duties and Responsibilities for Brand Managers at the Entry Level:
- Assist to develop a coherent brand message through events and promotions
- Utilize and spearhead usage of point-of-purchase materials, merchandising, sales collateral
- Help vet, hire, and train employees for new branding and event programs
- Assist with planning weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings for the brand management team
- Execute brand promotions and event initiatives each week and evaluate their performance
Our work environment will ensure your success with all the necessary tools for training and continuing education in the marketing and promotional services industry. Through the continuous support of senior management, the Entry-Level Brand Manager will continue to take on more responsibility and if successful, have the opportunity for cross-training and promotion to a Senior Market Manager. We understand that the foundation of our campaigns is rooted in the success of our account management team, which enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive pay structures and regular bonus opportunities
- Monthly/Yearly travel opportunity
- Mentorship training program and 1-1 meetings with the CEO
- Networking opportunities and continuing education