Representative Customer Service
Elite Direct Network Brampton, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Permanent Position
We take great pride in the work we do and we value our employees that provide fantastic results! As a result, we have set up an incentive program and many different positions for advancement. We encourage growth and development for our team and provide all the tools and training to assist them.
You will love this role if you find gratification in helping others! We are looking for someone who loves solving problems and creating long-term customer/client relationships. This is a great opportunity if you care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about customer service and about the role it plays in making a Customer-Centric team successful!
We are looking for friendly, outgoing, positive individuals who love working with people in a team-oriented environment. Individuals with lots of energy and enthusiasm, highly motivated with amazing customer service skills. We provide training and all the tools needed to succeed. Hours are Monday to Friday with base salary plus bonuses. Paid weekly.
Many reasons why a Representative position in our company is right for you:
- Excellent Career Prospects – Sales can be found in any industry
- Continual Personal Development
- Variety – Career filled with Excitement!
- Opportunity/Freedom to work on your own Initiative
- Rewards for Success
- Work for Organizations you Believe In!
We are looking to fill Full-time positions immediately! If you meet all the requirements we will contact you for an interview.
- Respond to and resolve Customer inquiries quickly and effectively
- Educate and Empower our Customers so we can make the world a better place
- Become an expert and advance quickly to take on greater roles and responsibilities
- Be a voice for our Clients and the cause they stand for by advocating for it
- Help to develop the Customer Service Profession through sharing knowledge
- Increase client Satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing Professional Customer Service
Expertise and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- 1+ year in the Customer Service position preferred
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills
Elite Direct NetworkWhy Work Here?
High-energy & enthusiastic office - an opportunity to advance within a growing company that provides training across all levels.
Direct marketing office focusing on in-person client acquisition with partner offices across Canada.