We are looking for laboratory technologists for an exciting opportunity in Honolulu, Hawaii!
Are you a talented, organized, laboratory professional with experience conducting urine drug confirmation testing? Would you like the opportunity to help to build out new toxicology capabilities that better serve the community? Do you want to grow, take on more responsibility, have more input on the processes, and create great systems?
If you are an experienced laboratory technologist with a love for all things LC-MS and want the chance to get well-rounded experience across all of the areas of a toxicology laboratory, please read on:
- You will have the opportunity to run many of the day-to-day aspects in the lab, including EIA screening, sample preparation, and confirmation testing.
- You will get the chance to take the lead on initial troubleshooting and maintenance when the instrumentation acts up or needs maintenance. Of course, we'll be there to guide you.
- You will be trusted to generate and maintain quality documentation and critical laboratory records and work with the laboratory director to make sure the Lab is always ready for an inspection or survey.
- You will have onsite training and ongoing support to make sure you know are well-equipped for any challenge that may come your way.
- You will have the opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you are ready for.
This position is full-time, day-shift but may include weekends or evenings on occasion.
We can only hire people who qualify as a CLIA Laboratory Technologists. If you are eligible to be a General Supervisor, that's even better!
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Medical Science, or related discipline.
- 2 years’ experience in a high complexity laboratory environment.
- LCMS, GCMS, or HPLC experience required.
- Experience in biological sample preparation preferred
- Analyzer/EIA experience preferred Required