We are a fast-growing healthcare consulting, recruiting and staffing company with a collaborative team that loves putting our talents to work to create great results for our clients.
We are specialists in clinical laboratory science and are dedicating our efforts to helping medical providers prevent opioid abuse across the country. We are rapidly growing and are looking for a sophisticated Corporate Controller to play a leadership role in expanding our operations.
Through devising and executing on strategic initiatives, managing routine day-to-day functions, and helping to set policy and procedures, you will play a key role in managing the accounting and finance functions for a growing company. We are looking for someone who takes initiative, loves a challenge, and has a great sense of humor. If you're ready to take on an opportunity with room to grow, read on:
- You will be working closely with our CEO to improve and execute our financial and accounting processes. You'll be an important part of our core team and will get to work directly with our investors, business partners, as well as client contacts at leading medical and substance abuse providers across the country.
- You will be joining our company at an exciting time as we rapidly expand through both organic growth and acquisitions. Integrating and analyzing company financials will be a hallmark of success, and we are looking for someone who can absorb complex financial data and business structures and set strategy for the best courses of action.
- You will be trusted to take control of A/P, A/R, bank reconciliations, and payroll. A variety of tasks and and lots of information will cross your desk, and we will count on you to track down and compile relevant data and create systems and processes to generate actionable insights.
- You'll run the generation and compilation of the company's financial statements and report key metrics to the CEO and Board of Directors accurately and on time.
- We are looking for someone with past experience in a similar role, or at a top accounting firm, but most important is a commitment to continuously improve yourself to be the best you can be. We will be there to help you learn and grow every day.