Dental Lab Technician CAD CAM Technician
Elite Dental Restorations INC. Glendale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Dental Lab Technician to join our team!
Dental Laboratory Technician Job Responsibilities:
Maintains and improves patients' oral health by fabricating fixed prostheses according to dentist prescriptions.
Dental Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
- Restores natural teeth by fabricating crowns and bridges.
- Understands and knows how to use 3shape or exocad design software.
- Has some experience in CAM software and mill maintenance. Preferred but not required
- Corrects dental irregularities by manufacturing fixed or removable appliances.
- Completes implantology procedures by fabricating prostheses to fit implants the dentist places directly into the patient's jawbone.
- Constructs prostheses by following the dentist's prescription; making models of the mouth and teeth from impressions of the patient's mouth taken by the dentist; building-up wax replicas of part or all of the mouth and/or teeth on the model; encasing the wax in a mould material and melting away the wax; replacing the wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials to make the replacement appliance; polishing and finishing the appliance prior to its being placed in the patient's mouth by the dentist.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Utilizes and conserves supplies and equipment by completing plaster casting, metal casting, metal polishing, wax modeling, ceramics and sandblasting; using CAD/CAM units; maintaining supplies inventories; keeping equipment operating.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Updates dental laboratory technician job knowledge and skills by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances dental laboratory reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Dental Laboratory Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Use of Dental Technology, Dental Health Maintenance, Patient Services, Surgical Experience, Procedural Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge
Elite Dental Restorations INC.Why Work Here?
Small lab with a friendly, Non stressful work environment in which we all work together as a team.
12th Street And Missouri AveGlendale, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Elite Dental Restorations INC.