IT Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elite Consulting Partners is a National Recruiting and Consultant firm focused on providing strategic advice and solutions to the financial services industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for handling a wide variety of complex and confidential situations in accordance with company policies, practices and procedures. You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's computer and phone network systems.
Work Requirements: Full Time Exempt Role – 50 hours (weekly). 5 days a week Monday through Friday - 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (Weekends as needed)
Benefits: Access to Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401(k) including 401(k) matching and periodic bonus
- Manage all aspects of the computer and telephone network platforms
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Setup and monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of hands-on computer network and desktop support experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong communicator and adaptable
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Is a motivated self-starter and has natural curiosity for learning
- College degree or equivalent
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent work ethics
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Reliable transportation to and ability to be physically in our Moorestown, New Jersey office 5 days per week
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and afford equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
and solutions to the financial services industry. Practice Dynamics, a subsidiary of Elite Consulting Partners, provides ideal business solutions for Financial Advisors, RIAs, Broker-Dealers, and OSJ’s who are interested in streamlining their on-boarding processes and future business efficiencies through our turnkey services supporting practice transition and management.
Elite Consulting Partners
301 N. Church St.Mount Laurel, NJ
Get fresh Recruiting Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.