Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately
By working closely with the installation manager, warehouse manager and installation
apprentices, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the
company’s financial goals.
● Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
● Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and
● Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
● Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the
● Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and
● Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
● Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical
● Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
● Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option
Competencies for Success
● EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
● Develop proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to
draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
● Clean, safe driving record.
● Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
● Strong verbal and written communications.
● High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
● Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
● Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Elite Comfort Systems