The Customer Service Representative interacts directly with customer via telephone and e-mail regarding orders or credit requests for products and services. Will perform clerical and accounting duties of intermediate difficulty requiring analysis, accuracy and use of judgement. Will be responsible for investigations of customer complaints and problems. This position significantly impacts the company’s ability to be competitive in the areas of sales, quality, delivery, cost and growth.
· Responds to customer requests and questions regarding service, product, and account information and resolves customer complaints through analysis and follow-up.
· Develop processes and procedures for obtaining timely and accurate customer feedback.
· Manage the flow of shipping tickets; including copying and sending to the appropriate parties
· Communicates orders with production control and the warehouse to help insure timely and accurate delivery, and follow up on orders shipped if requested by customer or sales force, including back orders
· Corresponds with sales, manufacturing and quality regarding issues with received customer complaints, inquiries, orders and concerns
· Act as back-up to production control clerk and cross training as required, to stay current.
· Participate and encourage participation in the Continuous Significant Improvement Quality Process.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; bench-marking professional standards; reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks
· Monitor all internal systems for accuracy and compliance while insuring the disciplines necessary to achieve Company goals, strategic plans and expectations
· Requires integrity, independent action, originality, evaluation and judgment
· Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information and/or records
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Knowledge, Education & Experience:
Must be at least 18 years of age to perform this job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Certificate or A.A. from college or technical school
· 1-2 years business to business (B2B) customer service experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety - Observes all safety procedures and policies; Reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work accurately from verbal and written instructions.
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continual basis. It does not exclude other duties that may be assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Veteran / Disability Employer
Elite Comfort Solutions, LLC
Why Work Here?Elite Comfort Solutions LLC, a specialty foam platform with a network of 16 production facilities, develops and produces specialty foam and flexible polyurethane form for furniture, bedding, home furnishings, medical, packaging, and specialty applications. Please see our website at www.elitecomfortsolutions.com.
Making the world's best foam and bedding products can only happen with the world's best employees. Join our team!