Elite Chiropractic & Sport Columbia, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Associate Chiropractor Position Available
Elite Chiropractic & Sport
Full time opening for a licensed Maryland DC Associate Chiropractor.
Practice where the culture is about growth- professional and personal- for each individual and the team as a whole. We are a problem-focused, soft tissue and rehab-oriented practice that provides a full range of services individually designed to rapidly resolve injuries, restore function, and improve performance. Our family and sports medicine chiropractors are recognized as soft tissue experts in the field, and continue to stay abreast of the latest clinical research and innovative treatment procedures for musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, as well as Worker’s Comp and Personal Injury.
• Salary plus bonus
• Paid health benefits
• Paid time off – sick and holiday
• 401 (k) plan
• Paid continuing education, malpractice and license renewal fees
• Paid disability insurance
• Mentorship and skill development
• Positive, upbeat and fun team-oriented work environment
• Friendly, outgoing and confident personality
• Knowledge of myofascial release techniques
• Knowledge of exercise protocols
• Team oriented thinking
• Strong work ethic
• Desire to help generate new patients and referrals
• Interest in working with patients with both spine and extremity injuries
Elite Chiropractic & SportWhy Work Here?
Growing practice, awesome team, heal and rehab patients.
Elite Chiropractic & Sport provides a full range of services individually designed to rapidly resolve injuries, restore function, and improve athletic performance. Dr. Bross, our family, and sports medicine chiropractor is a recognized soft tissue expert in the field and continues to stay abreast of the latest clinical research and innovative treatment procedures.
10630 Little Patuxent Pkwy #329 ColumbiaColumbia, MD