Emergency Room Full Time Night Nurse - Immediate Opening
Elite Care Houston Houston, TX
- Posted: 15 days ago
Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Center
Full Time Night Nurse
Elite Care 24 Hour Emergency Center, Located in Rice Village, is looking for high-energy, self-motivated, passionate EMERGENCY ROOM RN's who are committed to delivering HIGH QUALITY CARE. The positions available includes FULL TIME NIGHT opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care effectively and efficiently to patient's which may include patients with varied and complex needs from trauma or illness that requires emergency attention to less complex acuity.
- The Registered Nurse must be able to work with limited supervision. Emergency Room Nurses possess knowledge of healthcare protocol to include general and specific levels of treatment and provide quality care to patients of all ages.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
- Must have an Associates in Nursing or BSN (BSN Preferred)
- No less than 3 years of recent Emergency Room experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate by utilizing multiple communication methods.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written.
- Maintain skills and knowledge in the advancement of techniques, and protocols;
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to keep abreast of the latest trends in the field of expertise;
- In good standing with the State Board of Nursing
- Valid Nursing License, BLS, ACLS and PALS Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with utilizing EMRs
Elite Care Houston
HealthcareView all jobs at Elite Care Houston