Technical Sales - Elite Cameron, Inc.
Elite Cameron is looking for a highly motivated individual to help drive the continued sales growth from its operations in Windham, Maine. The candidate must be a self-starter with a technical sales background and excellent interpersonal skills. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow with the company.
Education/ Experience / Skills:
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of technical sales experience preferred
- Technical/Engineering background preferred
- Knowledge of the industry is advantageous, but training will be provided.
- Prospect for leads within target markets
- Support marketing efforts through means including, email marketing, social media, trade shows, industry conferences, etc.
- Develop customer relationships and determine equipment needs through conference calls, emails, technical presentations and site visits.
- Cost and quote machines based on customer requirements
- Manage sale from inception to purchase order, and provide insight during manufacture.
- Domestic and some international travel as needed. This includes customer visits, trade shows, and some factory acceptance trials (England).
- Candidate will work from office in Windham, Maine.
- Base Salary + Sales Commission (to be discussed based on experience.)
- Retirement 401K with company match
- Health and Dental