With over 40 years of homebuilding experience since Elite’s founding in 1976, the company has flourished into Kentucky’s preeminent builder. Known for constructing timeless homes in thoughtfully planned neighborhoods, Elite has garnered a reputation for providing excellent service to homebuyers while building a stronger community. With countless community service awards, industry accolades, and philanthropic endeavors, our team is committed to providing the best to those who call Louisville home. This opportunity is perfect for anyone eager to learn how to sell! The right candidate has a natural curiosity to understand our customers’ needs along with the ability to execute when necessary. He or she is motivated by continuous coaching and dedicated to constantly perfecting their sales craft. The Sales Counselor should be someone that is collaborative, knows how to be honest, and knows to be diplomatic. They also have good communication skills, both written and oral, along with the ability to listen. The ideal candidate furthermore has a strong desire to control their own income/success. He or she should have a good sense of humor, while remaining approachable and humble. This is a salaried position with bonus potential. Must be prepared to work weekends.
- Duties include:
- Asking all customers for the opportunity to register and purchase an Elite Home
- Demonstrate model home(s); provides information on home features and benefits.
- Provide information regarding community and surrounding area.
- Assist customer with selection of home site, house plan, and structural options.
- Prepare contracts accurately and completely.
- Obtain deposits per company requirements.
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Other duties as apparent or assigned
- Continuing sales coaching sessions to improve craft
- Effectively utilizing our CRM system
Preferred experience in customer service, marketing, or sales.
- College degree or some college hours preferred
- Professional appearance and presentation
- High level of enthusiasm and excitement
- Ability to engage, promote, educate and persuade
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to control your own income
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to complex problems
- Numerical aptitude with basic understanding of financial principles
- Computer proficient with ability to learn new systems quickly