Sales Consultant - LUXURY Body Contouring Practice
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
We seek a Patient Care Consultant who measures up to our high standards. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded person with outstanding communication skills and experience in consultative sales; an individual who is a self-starter with the passion to excel in everything they do. Someone who is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly changing, high-energy, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. The Patient Care Consultant is a key link in our relationships with patients and must have the ability to connect with patients on an intensely personal level to instill trust and confidence. This is a full-time position located in one of our Clinics around the country. Ultimately, the PCC is responsible for the clinic achieving its monthly revenue target. Due to the nature of the position, the work must be completed in the clinic (not remotely).
Manage individual patient relationships:
· Educate patients about surgical & non-surgical options during phone inquiries as well as during office consultations.
· Perform consultations during clinic hours (min 40 hours a week), both in-person and virtual.
· Discuss surgery costs with patients and facilitate their commitment to proceed.
· Follow up with patients, as needed, after the consultation to ensure a smooth transition from consultation to surgery.
· Serve as a patient advocate during patient visits.
· Support patient needs and expand relationships with existing clientele.
· Understand the key drivers to successfully close sales. Leverage company tools and resources to deliver them.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers in the facility including physicians, clinical team and operational team as well as corporate staff who support the practice. Demonstrate high standards of behavior and integrity in all interactions.
· Responsible for achieving the monthly clinic revenue target.
· Schedule surgery efficiently, with awareness and positive communication with the clinical and operational staff.
Develop and maintain expert knowledge and understanding of:
· Our facility, core values, & our surgeons’ expertise.
· Surgical body sculpting & non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· At least 5 years of sales experience; consultative sales experience strongly preferred.
· BS/BA preferred.
· Professional demeanor and personal presentation.
· Able to build effective working relationships across many functions and with diverse customers.
· Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Passion for helping others be the best they can be.
· Demonstrated experience in caring for customers/patients in a healthcare or service setting.
· Willingness to embrace constructive criticism and continuously improve.
Preferable Job Qualifications:
· Exceptional computer skills and ability to use multiple platforms.
· Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish).
· Creative thinker with the ability to identify and solve problems.
· Ability to function well both independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to multitask under pressure and be highly responsive to patients & team members.
Elite Body SculptureWhy Work Here?
Innovative company with room for growth!! Great benefits and company perks!
"If you can pinch it, we can take it!" Stubborn fat, it's all we do. While many cosmetic practices offer a wide range of plastic surgery services but specialize in none, we focus exclusively on body contouring through the minimally invasive removal of unwanted fat using our patented cutting-edge AirSculpt® technology. Awake during the procedure, patients listen to music or chat with a friend while we sculpt their body’s shape to their specific liking. No area is off-limits. We use no needles, scalpels, or stitches, just exceptional technology wielded by skilled surgeons with precise care.