Want to work with a dynamic team under the direction of a great supportive supervisor. This is a long term temporary assignment with a strong potential for hire. A rapidly growing company in Edison, NJ is seeking a, detail-oriented Customer Service Representative
The ideal candidate will have strong Customer Service experience working within a call center environment.
- Interact and liaise with key departments such as Warehouse, Planning, Production, Inside Sales and Customer Service in order to provide seamless service to existing clients
- Ensuring orders are entered correctly
- Escalate problems to Supervisor
- Create shipping information and assist with tracking orders as well as logistics
- Manage order reporting and performance
- Act as point person with invoicing issues that may arise
- Oversee inventory and item availability
- Assist with pricing, order retrieval, confirmations and credits
- Excellent verbal communications skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Dependable, Reliable and a team player
- Energetic and positive demeanor
Schedule is Monday to Friday, in addition to an alternating Saturday. Hours are from 8-4
Elite Asset Staffing
Why Work Here?
Put the knowledge and expertise of Elite Asset Staffing to work for you!