We are Growing and looking for HVAC Service Technicians with experience to join our team! Come join our winning team and find out what working for Elite Air, Inc. is all about.
This Position includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- Tool allowance
- Paperless office
- Company supplied cell phone
- Company supplied IPad
- 100% Company funded pension plan
- Previous experience required
- EPA Certification
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Clean driving record
- Positive and friendly attitude
We search for new team members using our company values as a guide. The following characteristics are required:
- Honesty and Respect - We never lead the customer to believe they need an unnecessary product or service and we always treat our customer's time and property as if it were our own.
- Accountability - Holding oneself accountable to our customers, our teammates and most importantly, ourselves.
- Teamwork - Knowing and understanding one's place on the team. Knowing and understanding who the coaches are and knowing and understanding that without the coach or without the players there is no team.
- Integrity - Always doing the right thing. Integrity speaks volumes: it shows through in our words and actions and has grand repercussions.
At Elite Air, Inc., we hold the responsibility of employer in high regard and do not take it lightly. We know that we are responsible for each and every one of our employee's livelihoods. As a result, we are rewarded with employees that are empowered problem solvers. Elite Air, Inc. strives to promote a culture of happy employees by ensuring the right people are in the right places, they have the tools to complete their job to the best of their ability and are rewarded for taking ownership of their position and "getting the job done right...the first time."
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, we would love to hear from you!