The Sales Development Leader (SDL) position has limitless growth and wealth building opportunities in our Tulsa, Oklahoma market. We are looking for dynamic, innovative and bold call center leaders. Eliot is searching for leaders with experience in telephone sales wanting to build and grow a team in their image to live the entrepreneurial dream!
This person will be managing all aspects of this market to include recruiting, implementing sales strategies, customer relations, as well as mentoring, training, and growing an effective, efficient sales force.
- Building and leading a team of outside sales reps to success.
- Integrate and give back to your community, providing services to the local businesses where you eat, shop and frequently pass each and every day!
- Motivate others to achieve success through continual prospecting, phone calls, business to business engagements, and referral partnerships that will grow your portfolio.
- Learn as well as implement new technologies and products as the industry evolves.
The Sales and Development Leader (SDL) is the local management representative for EMG and the main person in charge of executing the company’s corporate mission and sales goals in the market to which they are assigned. The SDL is primarily responsible for the daily operations and completion of the enrollment of new accounts and development of sales representatives. Their primary job role is to ensure the success of their office, portfolio, and representatives.
- Coordinate placement of recruitment advertisements for sales representatives and other personnel needed to staff the local office
- Interview and hire sales representatives
- Train and mentor new sales recruits on EMG’s products, services, and sales system
- Conduct monthly evaluations for each representative in the office
- Conduct meetings, training sessions, workshops, and call jams
- Provide one-on-one training for representatives, including phone prospecting, lead generation, and field support
- Go to appointments and assist in the closing of deals and in the completion of service paperwork with sales representatives
- Assist with completion of deal submittals
- Competitive base salary Full-time position, great monthly bonus opportunities, and overrides on all sales!
- Uncapped commission structure with continual earning potential with each business served!
- Residual earning opportunity that affords a growing and continual income stream for each deal signed.
- Commissions on any deals signed by your team.
- An annual contest with winners earning an all-expense paid trip! Past destinations have included the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
Great benefits package that includes affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401K.
The SDL must have a solid understanding and strong background in direct sales and time-task business management. Prior supervisory experience as well as previous outside sales and product sales experience a plus. High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred. Previous experience in high-volume recruiting, high-volume sales a plus. Prior merchant industry and product knowledge useful.
Eliot Management Group (EMG) has been in the merchant services business for 20 years. We have provided over 20,000 businesses, nationwide, with a unique combination of credit/debit card processing services, local one-on-one representation and local support. EMG is rapidly expanding its national sales force. We specialize in providing quality products and services that are backed by 24/7 in-house customer service, as well as a full staff ready to assist and develop our growing sales teams.