Eliot Management Group (EMG) is searching for the ideal candidate to join our Corporate team as a Merchant Relations Representative in Downtown Fort Worth, TX! This energetic and enthusiastic self-starter will be responsible for effectively resolving account closure inquiries from our credit card merchants and sales representatives. By utilizing all available account resolution tools in this high-level role, the candidate who fills this position will be empowered to retain our merchants and will make a lasting impact on both the merchant and our organization. With over 20 years of experience in merchant services and payment processing, Eliot Management Group has developed the best way of doing business in the industry – the EMG Way!
Skill-sets required for this role include:
· Ability to present and communicate on an executive level with large volume merchants.
· Ability to make 30-50 outbound calls per day
· Persistent, adaptable, and able to work in a dynamic self-paced environment
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
· Attention to detail and accuracy in work produced
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Proficient in English, bilingual is a plus
· Ability to keep sensitive information secure
· Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
· Strong ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
· Energetic, enthusiastic, and a positive attitude for the job
· Knowledge of the merchant services industry is a plus