The Assistant Sales Development Leader (ASDL) in Kansas City, MO supports the Sales Development Leader (SDL) by overseeing the efficient operations of the sales office by executing the company’s corporate mission and sales goals in the market to which they are assigned. The Assistant Sales Development Leader (ASDL) is primarily responsible for the daily operations and completion of the enrollment of new accounts and development of sales representatives. Their primary job role is to ensure the success of their office, portfolio, and representatives.
- Coordinate placement of recruitment advertisements for sales representatives and other personnel needed to staff the local office.
- Assist sales representatives in phone prospecting and lead generation.
- Interview prospects for sales positions.
- Hire new sales representatives as directed by upper management.
- Assist, Train and mentor new sales recruits on EMG’s products, services, and sales system.
- Full-time position with a competitive base salary plus great monthly bonus opportunities.
- Additional monthly residual and commission opportunities available.
- An annual contest with winners earning an all-expense paid trip! Past destinations have included the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
- Great benefits package that includes affordable medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401K.
The ASDL must have a solid understanding and strong background in direct sales and time-task business management. Prior supervisory experience as well as previous outside sales and product sales experience a plus. High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred. Previous experience in high-volume recruiting, high-volume sales a plus. Prior merchant industry and product knowledge useful.
Eliot Management Group (EMG) has been in the merchant services business for 20 years. We have provided over 20,000 businesses, nationwide, with a unique combination of credit/debit card processing services, local one-on-one representation and local support. EMG is rapidly expanding its national sales force. We specialize in providing quality products and services that are backed by 24/7 in-house customer service, as well as a full staff ready to assist and develop our growing sales teams.