MSPCC a division of Eliot, is seeking a license eligible Clinician with 3-5 years’ exp. providing mental health services to children & families.
Our Early Childhood MH Consultation program works with early education, care, out of school programs & families to respond to the social-emotional, behavioral & mental health needs of children. Early assessment, through classroom observations, standardized tools & family meetings, facilitates the implementation of strategies that aim to improve social-emotional development. Strengthening the collaboration between parents & childcare providers ensures the best results for children in the home & school environments.
- Provide mental health assessment, treatment and care coordination services to children, adults and families.
- Ensure compliance and maintain standards of care stipulated by Agency policies and procedures, program specifications, Medicaid, Managed Care Organizations, DEEC, CBHI, DPH and other applicable regulations.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as required and regularly meet with supervisor in accordance with Agency policies and to carry out supervisory directives to ensure quality and efficient practice.
- Effectively participate and/or facilitate in care planning meetings with other professionals, agencies and collaterals for the delivery of coordinated client care according to program specifications.
- Conduct telephone and on-site consultation to childcare program staff and parents/guardians.
- Observe children in their childcare settings to assess social-emotional functioning.
- Administer and interpret social-emotional assessment and behavior screening tools.
- Facilitate meetings with teachers/providers and parents/guardians to provide observation feedback.
- Provide social-emotional resources to support children’s social-emotional skill development.
- Develop behavior support plans for children.
Masters of Social Work or related, License Eligible or already Licensed. Must have experience with providing mental health services to early childhood age groups.
$45,000 for MA license-eligible and $47,500 for licensed