- Provide financial education and to current and prospective clients;
meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries;
developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars
- Assesses clients financial situation by gathering information
regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning,
retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Helping clients through insurance and other financial product sales and services to enable them meet their retirement and other financial goals.
- Assists families to develop sustainable financial strategies by guiding them to establish
financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial
- Helping clients' monitor their financial situation by tracking changes in wealth
and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying
and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals
- Keeping up-top-date with the financial industry through ongoing knowledge and tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in
educational opportunities; reading professional and technical
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Willingness to learn, and take action.
- Having entrepreneurial mindset
- Associate or college degree in business a plus but not required.
- Business knowledge
- Have strong work ethics and people skills
- Ability to maintained a discipline and focus to achieve financial goals.
- Part Time - 30K-45K potential (1-3 days/week)
- Full Time - 50K-65K+ potential (4-5 days/week)
- Attractive Starting Commission levels
- Residuals on sales