We are seeking a Medical Assistant Cardiology / EKG Tech to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly. This position will be between our Dearborn and Berkley locations.
- Perform electrocardiograms, including stress tests and holter monitoring, on patients as directed by a Physician
- Complete all ordered procedures during shift without sacrificing quality of work
- Obtain and record patient vital signs, including blood pressure, weight, heart rate, and temperature.
- Record and update patient information into EMR database
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties including filing, copying, faxing, appointment scheduling etc
- Maintain and clean exam room and all medical equipment
- EKG knowledge required
- BLS Required
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment