- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading global provider of life science solutions, has an immediate need for an experienced TIG Welder to join their winning team in Allentown.
Our candidate of choice will perform T.I.G. Welding of light gauge stainless steel .048 - .120 thickness.
- TIG welding methods & techniques.
- Equipment set-up and operation.
- Assembly and fabrication practices.
- Layout of structural tubing.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Ability to clamp, hold, tack-weld, grind component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and notify supervisors.
- Monitor the fitting, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Recognize, set up, and operate hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers.
- Analyze engineering drawings, blueprints, specifications, sketches, work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- TIG welding of light gauge stainless steel of .048 thickness to .120
- Read and interpret routine welding and fabrication drawings
- Measurement reading (Tape)
- Knowledge sets include: Blueprint Reading, Grinders, Hand clamps, welding equipment, Protective gloves, Safety glasses, TIG, (Tungsten inert gas) TIG welding equipment and Welding masks
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- PTO/Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Verizon Discounts
Please apply today to be one of the first people considered for this position!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
ConstructionView all jobs at Elgen Staffing
Get fresh TIG Welder jobs daily straight to your inbox!